- Hiding the Sub-query Tabs above the Design Pane is possible now.
- The Database Schema Tree is capable of displaying database object fields now.
- The Add Object Form allows searching for database objects.
- Now it's possible to hide the Design Pane and build queries without it.
- Swapping the Query Structure Tree and the Database Schema Tree with each other is possible now.
- QueryBuilder properties have been reorganized into several options groups. Read more...
- Metadata Container is completely reworked to eliminate the need for pre-loading of metadata. All the necessary information about database structure is loaded on demand now. The container is capable of storing all possible types of artifacts, such as linked servers, packages, custom aggregates, etc. Read more...
- Metadata Structure object is made to abstract from the physical structure of the database when displaying objects in the Database Schema Tree. Read more...
- The new editor of Metadata Container and Metadata Structure allows for setting up the database objects representation for the end-user the way you like.
- The list of used database objects and fields (QueryStatistics) can be obtained now for most of the query objects: sub-queries, datasources, query column list expressions.
- The SyncSQL property has been removed. The SQL property now updates the visual controls immediately, not on the next message cycle.
- The last but not the least: the property reference is available for most parts of the component.