Active Query Builder supports jQuery themes only. You can generate a theme using the jQuery UI Themeroller and apply the "query-ui.css" to AQB page.
Articles in this section
- How to detect the component is fully loaded and ready to use?
- How to get and set SQL text in ASP.NET Edition using ASPX View engine
- How to get and set SQL text in ASP.NET Edition using Razor View engine
- How to prompt the end-user for query parameters? (ASP.NET Edition)
- How to let end-user build different queries in several browser tabs or windows? (ASP.NET Edition)
- How to apply theme to Active Query Builder ASP.NET Edition?
- Active Query Builder ASP.NET Edition client extensions
- How to change sizes of the component's UI (user controls)? (ASP.NET Edition)